Sunday 27 February 2011

MOST COMMON ERRORS IN POSTS!

Obs:Do not read all the posts I read around 80% and the most common errors are:

Sentece:I from Recife and i live my family.
Sugestion: I from Recife and live with my famile.

Sentece: My favorite fast food is churrasco.
Sugestion: My favorite fast food is Barbecue. Is barbecue fast food?

Sentence: Do not like carnival.
Sugestion: I don't like carnival. (O sujieto tem de estar claro no período)

Sentence: my name is Pedro Melo and i fifteen years old.
Sugestion: My name’s Pedro Melo and I’m fifteen years old.         

Sentece: i´m live in Recife and i have 12 yers old.
Sugestion: I’m live in Recife and i’,m 12 years old.

Sentece: she have 14 yers old,...
Sugestion: She has 14 years old,....

I am = I’,m
I have = I’ve
I do not = I don’t

Considere a frase: I’m 25. 25 o quê? No caso de idade é importante a frase completa, certo Luciano? Ou seja, a "correta" seria:  I’m 25 years old.

Sentece: I like to go beach.
Sugestion: I like going to the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adriano. in this case, both are correct: 'I'm 25 years old', and 'I'm 25.'

    I took a look at your suggestions, and here are some corrections:
    -'family' is the correct spelling
    -I live in Recife (not I'm live...)
    -She is 14 (not she has 14...)

    Congrats for the post, well done. And sorry for the long time to answer.

    ReplyDelete