Saturday 26 February 2011


A LITTE ABOUT ME!

My name's Adriano Emídio. I'm Mathematic and Physics teacher. I'm 30 years old and my sign is Aquarius. I live alone in the fashion and confortable flat at Torre, Recife. I'm passionate about Children! I study two ldioms: English and French. I very like eletronic music, my favorite Dj is Paulo Pringles! I very like eat Italian and japanese food. I'm teacher of two schools and two Universities. I work everyday from 6 o'clock to 8 o'clock p.m. I don't have dog, cat, bird, but wanted! I like to travel with my friends, go Shopping Center, cinema, .... 

I very like drink beer and my favorite is Heineken! I very drink milk Shake, red and white wine. The name of my better friend is Roberto. He's sensational a true friend! I consider him live a brother! My favorite songs currently are: Fire work of Katy Perry, Only Girl of Rihanna and This is my Life of Edward Maya among others. My favorite movies are: Harry Potter, Spider-men, x-men among others.
I love going to te bookstore culture on sunday afternoon, reading a book, take a stroll through the coffee anciente Recife. I've very, very books and blu-ray of my favorites movies and american series. Coming your i will exchange a month in Canada. I'm super anxions!
At breakfast i like two slices of bread with blackberry jaur or card. Al lunch with grilled fishe or chicken, salad and carrot rice. At a dinner of vegetables soup and a cup of tea! I don't watch television very often!
I love playing playstation 3 or nintendo wii, sonic is my favorite game! I'm interested in interesting conversations, relaxed with people who actually are tree! I hope we can finish the course together and soon we are all now in communicating in english only! That's my desire or my dream!
Good week for everybody an a good carnival!!! Hugs for everybody!!




No comments:

Post a Comment